Saturday, April 9, 2011

new life

Let's hope that the start of this one is as good as the last one.

It'll be interesting but it's easy to get used to all the friendly people Brennon and Aiden have contact with. We didn't have many friends down in Columbus, so this works right well for us. Been talking to Bran and working on plans for the party next weekend. Gonna be the best most rockin' birthday ever.

I need to go. Today was so physically, mentally and emotionally draining. No sign of any of the things that follow us either. Which is a nice reprieve.

Also, I think this Crow dude might have competition >-> Totally digging Sammi. Though hell... Casey's  a cutie too <-< *ahem* I better get to bed and get to sleep before they see this and come up squealing at me for saying this publicly on my blog.

Gonna check on Sam and make sure she's alright then head off. I'm really worried about her, she's not doing well. And Kelly's MIA so it's not like we can tease her to help her mood. Might make her more depressed. My poor Sis.

Mom and dad, I miss you and love you. I hope your journey to the Summerland is well traveled. We'll see you again one day.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhh...Sammi's gonna kiiiilllll yoooooou. >:D

    ~ Seth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why? Why would she kill me? Kill me for calling her hot? Really? Or is it cause I'm saying the same of Casey? Is there a problem with me having varied tastes?

    Wait... I'm supposed to be sleeping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she's not really going to. Just an easily embarrassed gal. :P

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete