Friday, April 1, 2011

I can't sleep. This is bothering the balls out of me.

I want to believe this is some really really bad April Fool's prank. That's what it is. Right?

Someone please tell me it is. Tell me things that will discredit my brother being some "Hatchling" Slender Man. There must be something. It's a just a joke. It's a joke. Right?

By the Goddess above someone please ensure me that this is just a sick joked. A really bad April Fool's prank like any one that should never be pulled. Please say that's what it is. Please. I don't want to loose my brother. I don't want to loose Aiden. Please tell me it's a joke. This is all a bad nightmare and we're going to wake up. And everything will be alright.

Me and Candice will be here spending time with our brother. Taben and Ryan and Allen have just moved in for financial stability. Brennon and Aiden are happily married and living together. And Kelly is. Kelly... Aiden's adoptive little brother. Aiden cares about him. He doesn't say it but I can see it in the way he talks to him. Hell same age as us abouts. maybe a bit younger. I don't know. Didn't ask his birthday. He's cool though.

I'm just sitting here rambling now. I don't know what to make of it. I'm so confused. I just want reassurances that everything will be alright. And when I wake up everything will be back to normal.

1 comment:

  1. This...IS normal now.

    I know it's freaky. It's weird. But you have to roll with it.

    He's still Aiden. He just has Slendy powers now.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete