Saturday, April 2, 2011

My brother has Balls

Balls of Gods be damned STEEL! I can't believe he can just do that. I don't know what was going on but just it was amusing.

Now we're going to watch some shows on Sis's demand. I think I'm feeling a bit better. The whole Slender thing seems so surreal and just.., weird. So lets make everything even more weird. And watch some Supernatural.

Oh, and one of my friends from school that teases me about the whole Slender Man crap (he's the one that showed me the videos, bastard) linked me to this music video. I have no idea what the hell it is but Aiden and Taben insist it's awesome. I don't know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnCea2Wm5jo

8 comments:

  1. Yes. Slender Madness is indeed awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supernatural always makes me feel better.

    Because they catch the monsters. C:

    And that video makes me cry tears of joy. That is how hilarious it is.

    Ohmygod Zeke. xD

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it with you women and Zeke? Sam started on Zeke's blog first and has been squealing excitedly and swooning over him since. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn. That was weird. I bet I wasn't even included ._.

    AND someone named "zerombr" commented. Weird.

    So, wait, who is this person again? Soosaarry, that is. Rika II? Del? I have no idea. Anyone know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fucking. . .Zeke! Well Frap we all know who it was made by, but as for the uploader, who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that's Zero, zerosage... whoever... He's just Zero in my book now. I don't think a sage would go around killing.

    I have no clue who it is that posted it or made it. Well Del... whoever that is made it but. Yeah.

    Taben won't stop dorking out about it and is now 'inspired' to do a group picture thing like at the end. I wanna smack him upside the head. His excuse "your doing something artsy for the cause I wanna too!"

    Right... just.. no.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're not doing a group picture. That's that. Whether it's drawn or photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why not? That's be hella sweet!

    ReplyDelete